The beliefs on which our work is founded are:
1. A vibrant and inclusive media environment is crucial to equitable development and social justice.
2. The content and structure of the media should reflect the diversity of the society
3. The media is a platform for giving voice to the voiceless.
4. The media is a platform for minority and marginalized groups.
5. Research generates information, creates awareness, and improves knowledge on gender and media
6. A just society has institutional frameworks and mechanisms that ensure equitable distribution of
resources to women and children
7. Advocacy and lobbying are tools for influencing legislation and policies for social transformation.
Our board and staff members share a set of core values that guide our work and decision-making processes:
1. Professionalism: We value and promote a high level of professional conduct while in the teams, in all
our assignments and while engaging with our clients.
2. Integrity and quality: We value and promote integrity and quality in all the work that we do.
3. Partnerships: We cooperate and collaborate with other organizations to enhance our work
4. Non-partisan: We have no political or religious affiliations, making it possible to work with partners in diverse environments.
5. Non-discrimination: We are champions for non-discrimination and equal opportunities for men, women, and children; both in the workplace and in the field.
6. Team Work: We promote teamwork within the organization, which enhances synergy and efficiency.
7. Transparency and accountability: We value and promote transparency and accountability in all our work.