The purpose of this project is to raise the visibility of the issues and concerns of marginalised communities and women, for inclusion in the mainstream transformative processes at the national and county government levels.
March 2015 - April 2015
- Use alternative and diverse media platforms to produce and disseminate content on the issues affecting marginalised communities and women
- Build the knowledge and skills of community and women leaders to use traditional and social media platforms to advocate for their rights and demand accountability from the county governments and communities.
- Enhance the capacity of community radio stations to advance the rights of marginalised communities and women
- Enhance partnership with senior women media, editors and correspondents to advocate for the rights of women and marginalised groups.
- Train community and women leaders on advocacy using tradition and new media platforms
- Develop, publish and distribute to policy and decision makers content on the issues and concerns affecting marginalised groups and women
- Hold five dialogue meetings with senior media women on the coverage of issues of marginalised communities and women
- Conduct quarterly forums to discuss issues and concerns affecting marginalised communities and women